Why Us? If you’re looking for an opportunity to work with a small team of dedicated professionals who focus on having a good time, while still working and achieving their goals together…have we got some good news for you! We pride ourselves on focusing less on the bottom dollar and more on improving the community around us. There is more to what we are doing than just buying homes. We are truly helping people!
Do you LOVE REAL ESTATE?
Are you an enthusiastic “A-PLAYER”?
Would you like to learn everything you need to know about REAL ESTATE INVESTING?
How much money you make is only limited by your skills and willingness to HUSTLE.
If you are great on the phone than this will be the best sales job you will ever have, but please note WE ONLY WANT TO WORK WITH CLOSERS!
We have an excellent team, so if you’re interested in surrounding yourself with like-minded entrepreneurs, and playing for something larger than yourself, then read on.
Fair Home Offers is a local leader in the Residential Real Estate Industry and Residential Investment Property business. We are a small business consisting of top producing friendly and positive people. Our senior management and staff have extensive experience in real estate development, finance, economic development, project management, fix and flips, and assist investors with high yield investment opportunities. We have in-depth knowledge of the all Northeast Florida markets, contacts, and the growth trend of this great city. Our team is responsible for buying, fixing and flipping more than 100 homes per year in and around Jacksonville, Florida.
- Our Company provides:
- A place to come perform and excel at work without layers of corporate bureaucracy.
- A smaller team where your contribution is truly appreciated by all involved.
- A friendly and positive team environment, free of drama and negativity.
- A stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities. We double in size about every three years at our current pace. We hire self-starters that are looking to grow and aggressively promote from within.
- We are well run and you will get exposure to every facet of real estate. In this role you will have exposure to the CEO, COO, sales team, and closing coordinators. Plus, we want our staff to fully understand our business so you will see homes before, during and after repairs.
- As mentioned, we are a quick-moving and nimble company, so you will have freedoms to make an immediate impact on our business. Whether it be technology enhancements, process improvements, or team building activities, we here at Fair Home Offers embrace your innovative solutions.
- Company Core Values:
- Be obsessed with helping others.
- Create a Win-Win-Win. All parties involved view the transaction as a success.
- Do whatever it takes, get the job done.
- Have Fun!
The Disposition Manager’s role is to facilitate the marketing, and negotiate the sale of property for the highest possible return. Potential buyers will be calling in, sending emails, or submitting online forms to be contacted. You will speak with them to determine if they are a qualified buyer, as well as to develop rapport. Another important factor for this role is to increase the number of qualified buyers Fair Home Offers can market to.
“Ultimately, creating a profitable, customer oriented, and positive experience for the negotiation and sale of property held by the company, is your main focus.”
- Hunter Hayden – CEO/President
Essential Job Functions
- Facilitate the marketing, negotiation and sale of property.
- Set appointments or provide instructions to potential buyers to access properties we have under contract or wish to sell.
- Creating marketing pieces that get emailed out to a buyers list on a daily basis.
- Communicate in a timely fashion and ultimately negotiate the sale of properties.
- Meet with potential buyers in-person and communicate with them via email, text, and phone calls.
- Create new buyer contacts in order to develop and grow their existing buyers list, by developing strong business relationships.
- Monitor available properties, and status of pending sales.
- Work with Sales team to acquire new deals priced for high profitability.
- Work with the entire team, utilize tools and analytics to guide pricing strategy to maximize profitable growth.
- Develop strong business relationships with investor buyers.
- Provide company with reports of all sales activity on a weekly/monthly basis.
The perfect qualifications for the position are as follows:
- BA/BS in Business or Business related field (preferred)
- 3-5 years of Sales and Negotiation Experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
- Skilled at time management
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement.
Oops! We could not locate your form.